The long-awaited Fathom Multi-Function Reverb is ready to surface. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. Players will find the Fathom a very useful tool in a small footprint under $200. The Fathom features 4 different algorithms. Hall, Plate, Lo-fi and Sonar, wich gives a tip of the hat to its older brother, the Descent with a blendable shimmer/octave. Each algorithm can be modified with the “X” knob changing predelay, filter width or mix low and high octaves, respectively. A three way toggle also offers very tasteful amounts of modulation to your trails.
• Four unique reverb algorithms (hall, plate, lo-fi, sonar)
• Three levels of modulation
• Dampen knob to suppress high frequencies
• X knob adjusts algorithm specific parameters
• Full wet/dry mix
• Sustain switch momentarily increases the reverb time to near infinite
• Trails and no trails mode
• Smart bypass switching
• Top mounted power and I/O jacks
Walrus AudioPublication Date:
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.